Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love Poem for Valentine's Day


I love love and love loves me. I think being able to just tear your heart out into pieces and share it with others for all the right reasons is even better. I think we were
made to just love. Note here I said think but sometimes we have all the wrong reasons for loving. Like, I love my professor because he gives easy assignments or I love my neighbor because she does not play so much loud music like my other neighbor. The common one : I love this guy because he is so tall...man of my dreams. You must love unconditionally, when there is nothing about the person that makes you like them or hate them, the naked truth of that person, without their past, present, or even future.  Honestly, that kind of love requires a lot of courage and maturity but it also allows you to see beyond their unbecoming.

Here's a poem to enjoy for Valentine's Day. True love does not fail. 

 Untitled.

Lust loved after lily
Longing for
Leading to
Lies

Wicked wondered with wild
We wait
Welcoming warmth
Wrecked with want
Wisdom whispers
Without weakness

Rain reverses rebellion
Rising rays reflect revision
Revisiting remedies of refined
Revelation

I'm indescribably indebted
To increasing insufficient
Instances of inspiration
I inquire of idioms and irony
To interpret ideas indebted to
Isolation

Lust loved after lily
Wicked wondered with wild
Reason remedies rebellion
I am  only indebted
 to instances of inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 1