Friday, May 31, 2013

The Word!

Here is a simple prayer that I say every time I'm feeling like I can't bear it anymore. I memorized it in nursery and primary school because I attended Christian oriented schools which required these prayers in the mornings. My favorite line is the verse 1 which says "the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want". The key word here is WANT. There are things we NEED in life. They are necessary. It would be very difficult to live without them. But here in this psalm it asserts that God shall provide both our needs and wants. Like the time when I wanted an iPad and he gave it to me(at no cost) and all those other big and little things he keeps giving to me. 

Try this prayer (everyday) and see God answer every need and want in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 1