Friday, May 31, 2013

Yellow and Blue

So one day I was walking up the hill to my school(that long hill!!!) and I kept thinking about why people matched blue with yellow. Why would anyone decide to match blue with yellow? My school uniform was once blue and yellow. I thought the colors blended well but never thought about why they did. Then I looked into the sky: the sun is yellow and the sky is blue- a "natural" revelation. How could I have missed it all this while???? We can't possibly create anything from something we have not seen before right?  Lesson of the day: Pay attention to nature.

This revelation led me to my next shoot. I was looking for anything yellow and blue. Fashion-wise I would mix my yellow+blue with either silver(rain) or white(clouds). Be mindful that the sky can also become colorful, black, red, violet etc.. so don't forget to add a pop of color to  your blue+yellow outfits.

Here are a few shots of the blue sky and the sun! Good morning.




My favorite soda!!!!!!!!







 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 1