Saturday, February 8, 2014

Anger or Hunger?

I wrote a beautiful post on Thursday speaking philosophically about reflections and love and all that good stuff. I thought I saved it but I didn't and I was so upset. I will share something a little less philosophical about anger.You should always be angry. No! I meant like in a good way. I think a better word is motivated: inspired. Don't ever settle for the simplest thing. I think the word I am looking for here is hungry. I am a little too angry and hungry to share a story about these emotions and so I will just share some pictures. Read them how you will like and have a restful evening!
 Eat some good food. Cooking is one of the few things that makes
me extremely happy. If you don't know how to cook then do something
that keeps your spirit alive and singing songs of freedom.



The best way to get over your anger is to smile. I know it sounds really cliche but it is the best way. Never let the people who you think hate you see you sweat or cry. Smiling  also works well especially for an interview. Always keep your head up and in some air of confidence and smile. It might not land you the job but it sure does make you feel good.


Always have good friends
                                                                                                                                                                               
close by who can make you
laugh even more. They work
like magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 1